Choosing the right FPV camera is incredibly important. because it determines how good (or bad) your experience is when flying in FPV. We recommend the top best FPV cameras are in 2018.
– Its CMOS sensor produces the image effect as excellent as that of a CCD sensor
– 800TVL HD wide-angle lens offers you 120-degree FOV, 150-degree DFOV
– Its parameters and the angle of the lens are specially designed for FPV and well tested
– 5.8GHz real-time image transmission, 40-channel coverage ( including RaceBand )
– 25mW / 100mW / 200mW adjustable output for different flying environment
RunCam Micro Sparrow FPV camera uses the 1/3 inch CMOS sensor, and presents 16:9 image to you. The image effect is as perfect as that of Micro Swift, whereas, you can see the superiority of the higher resolution of Micro Sparrow – 700TVL. This camera is smaller and lighter than Micro Swift, one of the smallest FPV cameras that uses 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD sensor in the world.
● Excellent 1/3 inch CMOS sensor, 700TVL high image quality
● Comfortable 16:9 aspect ratio – 2.1mm lens, 145-degree FOV
● Even shorter and lighter than Micro Swift, one of the smallest CCD FPV cameras
● 1080P 60fps video recorder support AV real time transmission
● 1080P digital 150 degree camera with 1/2.5 CMOS sensor
● 3 – 6S power support
RunCam Swift 2 follows the “SWIFT” principle, by featuring shorter lens, wider input voltage, integrated OSD, microphone, FPV dedicated accessories, as well as trustworthy mounting method.
– 600TVL HD CCD camera with a shorter lens but wider FOV compared to the previous generation
– 5 – 36V ultra wide input voltage range, compatible with nearly all racing drone
– Integrated OSD for display of parameters; 5D-OSD menu cable for adjusting parameters easily
– Integrated microphone designed for audio transmission brings you more immersive flight
LST – S2 is an excellent all-in-one FPV camera that integrates an 800TVL HD CMOS camera, a 5.8G 40CH 25mW video transmitter, and a whip antenna. No soldering is needed. Just connect it to a 1S battery or the flight controller of your drone, then, you are able to enjoy the sharp image and real-time FPV. The AIO camera is extremely light and power-efficient, so the battery of your drone can last longer.
● Super light, only 3.6g including 800TVL HD camera, VTX, and antenna
● Ultra wide angle lens, 150-degree FOV, 170-degree DFOV
● Five bands, 40 channels in total, with RaceBand ( Band R )